Christmas Gift Boxes
The Adopt a School Christmas Project works closely with the Surrey School Board, school administrators and teachers, to bring the joy of Christmas to inner city school kids. Wrapped gifts placed in their hands, bring tangible proof that they are loved and that Christmas is inclusive, regardless of their culture or beliefs.
Here are some of the ways that you can help:
- $25 covers the cost of a single gift box
- $100 covers the cost of a single food hamper
- $750 covers the cost of 30 gift boxes for a whole classroom
- $3500 - $14,000 covers the cost of sponsoring an entire school (varies by size of school)
- Come out to our box packing day and help us prepare the 3000 gifts that we will distribute this year. Details about the date, time and location for our wrapping day will be posted by mid November each year.