Or Download the PushPay App
Or text 77977 with the word ‘citydc’ to receive a link to the App
Donate today to be a part of the City Dream Centre programs that are changing the lives of thousands of individuals, kids and families in the lower mainland. MAKE A ONE TIME DONATION or join us as a MAKE 20 MATTER MONTHLY PARTNER.
Here is what your donations have meant to some
"I am so happy that the dental program was able to help me as I was in quite a lot of pain with an abscess and now I don't have to lose my tooth that was along my smile line. Thank You." M.D.
"Very friendly, very knowledgeable, and being able to access certificate programs has been valuable." J.M.
"Boundaries & Parenting courses have been a foundation tool upon which I have built a life of recovery... I also had the honour of accessing the dental program and couldn't be more pleased. Thank you City Dream Centre." R.C.
What did you spend $20 on this month?
At City Dream Centre $20 helps:
- Provide 900 food and produce hampers every year to families in need
- Affect the lives of over 6000 people every year through our Adopt-a-School program
- Bring mobile dental care to kids and other vulnerable populations in our city, resulting in better health and improved confidence
- Prepare families in need for the new school year with 1000 backpacks, school supplies, hot lunch, free kid's haircuts and clothing
- Run court recognized courses such as "The Power to Parent: and "Boundaries" that contribute to the reunification of families
- Distribute 3000 Christmas gifts to inner city school kids every year
- Run noon hour kids clubs where vulnerable elementary school kids learn about courage, strength, confidence and their own value.
It is our mission to serve humanity. Our focus is on the underprivileged and marginalized in our community. It doesn't matter what type, shape, size or colour you are, what religion, culture or status. We SEE you and we are committed to reaching out far beyond ourselves, seeing the needs and meeting them well. Our purpose is to make those that feel invisible feel visible, bringing value and dignity in a practical way.
- City Dream Centre